All financial obligations to Holy Name of Jesus School must be met in a timely manner. Holy Name of Jesus School uses the FACTS Management Company to manage all finanical charges.
- Application fee of $50.00
- Registation fee of $150.00
- Tuition Deposit for new students: $350 per student. (This fee will be applied to the student's tuition)
- Students who withdraw after submitting the enrollment contract will forfeit the registration fee, parish support fee, and Clarion Herald fee.
- After June 1, a student who withdraws will forfeit all fees and one month's tuition.
- After August 15, a student who withdraws will forfeit all fees, and it is at the discretion of the Principal and Finance Office as to what tuition is forfeited.
Penalties for failure to recognize and meet financial obligations may be incurred, and as a last resort, the children may be asked to leave or refused re-admission. A NSF check charge of $50.00 applies. After two (2) NSF checks, only cash or a cashier’s check will be accepted.